DIY Whipped Shea Butter And Coconut Oil Recipe For Skin And Hair | Quick Homemade Shaving Cream And Lotion Hack!
Follow this easy DIY whipped Shea butter and coconut oil recipe if you want vibrant, beautiful skin after a smooth, flawless shave using affordable ingredients!
You can also use this cream as a lotion!
There are many wonderful Whipped Shea Butter Creams available online, but with three essential ingredients, you can make your very own luxury shaving cream that can be just as good or maybe even better!
Using only 3 luxury beauty ingredients, you can create an inexpensive shaving cream that provides a clean shave with the benefit of vibrant and healthy skin along with your favorite scent!
Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe:
This recipe will make 1 Cup (8 oz.) of Shea Butter cream!
1/2 cup Shea Butter
1/2 cup Coconut Oil
1/2 teaspoon Essential fragrance
This recipe is very flexible when it comes to the amount of Shea butter shaving cream you want to make. You may wish to use a bit more Shea butter if you use another substitute for Coconut oil.
Shea butter and Coconut oil can solidify during storage so you may need to warm up the mixture for easier handling before using your electric hand mixer to begin the whipping process.
Here is a popular way to warm up your Shea butter for easy mixing. Have a large bowl of very warm water ready. Next, in a smaller bowl with the Shea butter, place this on top of the water to help quickly melt the Shea butter and make mixing the recipe easier!
Now is when you MIX the three ingredients together.
Once the ingredients have a lovely creamy texture from manually mixing it, begin using the electric hand mixer on medium settings to start turning it into a wonderful whipped shaving cream texture.
The longer you mix it, the fluffier it will get!
Once your whip cream is ready, you can set it in a glass jar or any cute container. To keep it nice and fluffy, preserve it at room temperature and away from heat. Keeping it in the fridge allows it to last for a long time!
Use your luxury Shea butter cream anywhere on your skin! The ingredients are ALL NATURAL!
You will have to mix the Shea butter recipe before applying if you have stored it for over a month. Properly mixing the cream for a long time while preparing the ingredients can keep the cream fluffy and mixed for weeks!
Shea butter has been used for hundreds of years as a natural hair moisturizer! You can use this DIY Shae cream for your hair as well!
If you want to make a separate jar of Shea butter cream just for your hair, make sure to add a little more Shea butter when mixing the ingredients together.
- Experiment with the amount of Shea butter and coconut oil!
- Also change up the mixing speed! Extra fluffiness is better for shaving while creamier is better for lotion!
- Following this shave cream DIY recipe correctly will help get you that smooth shave, but remember it’s a lotion too!
- As long as you are not allergic to any ingredients, you can place it anywhere on your hair and skin.
- You may even notice your hair and skin naturally glowing more with each passing day.
- All of the ingredients are natural so you know it’s free from any sort of artificial chemicals.
- Try different kinds of essential oil fragrances for many sweet Shea scents!
- Always know if you are allergic to any ingredients!
- If you do experience any side effects, talk to a qualified medical professional.
- Make sure to choose ingredients from a reliable store.
- Make sure that the butter, oil, and fragrance you buy is not out of date.
- Soft Shea butter is a good sign of freshness.
- Make sure that you combine the ingredients well and whip them for a long duration to get that perfect fluffy effect.
- Always check to see if the cream still has a lovely aroma before applying it on.
- Make sure it’s preserved well in room temperature or colder.
Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe - Quick DIY Beauty Hack!
So remember, this whipped shea butter recipe for your skin can be used as a lotion or shaving cream and it’s safe for your hair! Make sure to mix the ingredients thoroughly to get that perfect fluffy whipped consistency!
There are many fancy Shea Butter Creams out there, but now you know, with a few inexpensive and even organic products, you can make your very own exclusive cream for the perfect shave!
This homemade Shae butter shaving cream recipe only needs three ingredients! We hope you enjoyed this everyday beauty hack! Thank you for reading and follow us on Pinterest!